CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
Simon Boxer, Twice Different
15 Oct, 2020
Turn-Based, Strategy, RPG, Horror
Delve into randomly generated ring dungeons where encounters come to you!
Observe and plan your route. Will you go for the loot or backstab a creeping horror? As you scavenge, fight and sneak to new encounters, the ring reacts to your actions.
Play as fast or slow as you like in this challenging, turn-based roguelike. Just be careful where you tread – You may find yourself ambushed, or worse…
See the outcome of your choices so you can focus on decisions.
Creatures broadcast their actions in a hostile environment, ready to erupt. Will you flee or find a way to use the dungeon against itself?
Positioning is key to survival. You can be quickly overwhelmed…
Observe the Ring and strategise.
Learn, adapt, or face demise.
Mimics offer you a choice for a price. Take what you can hold and build a combination of gear with passive powers.
- 16 Core path dungeons plus 2 branching endings to test your final build.
- 2 Hard mode items to unlock for those who thrive on pain.
- A Daily Dungeon mode to unlock with 25+ puzzling modifiers.
- 25+ Special dungeons to detour through, filled with loot and strange encounters.
- 4 Environment regions with their own flavour of terror.
- 180+ items to unlock and combine in a 15 slot inventory.
- 40+ Creatures to learn and adapt to. Some friendly, some fierce…
- Responsive turn-based mechanics so you can play swiftly or strategically.
- Cryptic, poetic lore delivered in bite sized rhymes.
- A raw graphic art style inspired by Aphantasia.
- Cute frog friends.
- Pain and suffering.
1. Extract/Install. 2. Crack if needed. 3. Play game. 4. Have fun ^^. 5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- Storage: 1 GB available space