343 Industries, Saber Interactive, Bungie
Xbox Game Studios
21 Sep, 2020
Action, Sci-fi, Shooter
Halo 3: ODST comes to PC as the next installment in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the events preceding Halo 3 through the eyes of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) as they return to familiar ground and attempt to uncover the motivations behind the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa. Isolated and vulnerable, use stealth and precision to survive the dangers of the Covenant occupation in a gripping new take on combat in the Halo universe.
*Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics
- PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo 3: ODST is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4k UHD and at 60+ FPS.* Other PC native settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, FOV customization, and more.
- Campaign: Play through a new chapter in the Halo saga and experience 11 unforgettable missions.
- Firefight: For the first time, ODST Firefight joins the Master Chief Collection! Now running on dedicated servers, Firefight supports up to 4-player co-op and features both online matchmaking and new custom game modes. Fight through waves of Covenant invaders to liberate the city of New Mombasa in 10 legacy maps.
- Theater: Utilize the Theater to capture and share your favorite Halo moments with the community.
1. Extract/Install. 2. Crack if needed. 3. Play game. 4. Have fun ^^. 5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-975 | AMD A12-9800 APU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 | Radeon R7 Graphics
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS on performance settings at 1920×1080