CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
30 May, 2020
Action, Casual, Adventure, Horror
Save your neighbors and find out what’s behind a zombie invasion and cinematic hauntings!
Dawn at my Neighborhood is a tribute to classic 90s games, reworked with new mechanics and graphics inspired by N64 and PlayStation.
Come with us on this amazing adventure that involves gameplay and strategy in the genres of RPG, action, metroidvania, horror and comedy!
Help us bring this game to life!!! /o/
We developed this Early Access version to demonstrate + – the idea we had in mind, but of course we imagined something far beyond what you’ll see here!
Labyrinths, hauntings, giant bosses, reference to a thousand and one horror films!! Trust me, we intend to give you a historic game that brings a perfect mix between RPG and Metroidvania with a nice touch of action and adventure!!
Check out our amazing gifts that include miniatures and figures of the characters!
- Single Player & Couch Co-op Mode
- Explore a handcrafted 3d World
- Battle Against Ferocious BOSSES
- Equip Different Types Of Weapons and Items
- Discover various secret areas
- Use your skills and reflexes to survive
- Keyboard & controller support
1. Extract/Install. 2. Crack if needed. 3. Play game. 4. Have fun ^^. 5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 2 GB available space